At Charles Krypell, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, which would include your name, postal address and email address.
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Charles Krypell, 22 W 48th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- What information we collect;
- How we use that Information;
- How this information is shared;
- Your rights;
- Other useful privacy and security related matters.
Why do we collect data?
We want to give you the very best experience when shopping with Charles Krypell and so we collect data which helps us to understand you better, and to personalise our services and the messages we send to you.
What personal data do we collect and why?
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
- Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as Wish Lists and product alerts;
- Deliver your Charles Krypell Products if you are a customer or account holder;
- Provide you with help and assistance via product enquiry service;
- Monitor the performance of our campaigns;
- Personalise your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under data protection law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
- Visitors to our website
- Subscribers to our newsletter
We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, contacting us online using our ‘Contact Us’ form or visiting your account online and amending your preferences within the ‘My Subscriptions’ tab.
How long we keep your personal information?
How we protect your personal information?
We are strongly committed to data security and we take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, alteration or corruption. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, therefore, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site and any such transmission is at your own risk.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, contact us. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org